Monday, December 18, 2006

Danbury, 17 December 2006

My life is changing. Gradually, in a slow meandering sorta way. I can see it wind in the rearview mirror.

I see their shadows draw out
One by one
As each walks away, behind
The slow setting sun


But life, as they all say.. moves on.

I never really had a fear for tomorrow. I know it is a very abstruse guest in our lives - tomorrow. But for reasons unsure, I never felt imperiled by its arrival. I am sure it is just as misunderstood as any of us. Any which way, I always thought it would be a good customer. Tomorrow. In possibly my last weekend in Connecticut, I sit in this cozy balcony overlooking the quiet scene of rustling lights and the cold kissed breeze.. to write this post, waiting for it to come by.. thinking about all the funny surprises it might bring along. I like it's mate though - today. Good friend of mine.

3 Comments:

Blogger ADR said...

:-)

8:43 PM  
Blogger P said...

dude full aussie u've become, tommorow's mate today kate....how come dude, of all the things aussie??!! look what the yesterday and day before in australia did to u today....

12:49 PM  
Blogger Sharad Ragas said...

Yeah right!! Now I sport a fanned mohawk, have a surf board under my desk.. sing Waltzing Matilda and sip my tea with Lamingtons :p

P.S. No, am not being serious.

12:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home