Thursday, December 14, 2006

Seriously

.. you would think writing a plea on a public blog would get the Sandman trotting down. At the risk of sounding silly, at that.

These anthromorphic celebrities!! Sheesh!!

In a distant land, where little boys grow up climbing trees and running along beaches chasing sailor boats, I am sure it would have been a different story. It -has- to be. Hence, my long lorn desire to quit grad school and travel down to Sri Lanka an invest in a coconut based entrepreneurial venture.

Yeny-vay, since I am up and talking nonsense again (with such elan, see) let me tell you a bit about the US occupation of Fallujah.

Kidding.

Sometimes, I think I should consider writing more seriously on this blog. I should make it sound intelligent. Paraphrase a bit, drop a bit of antagonistic intimidating verbiage, talk about obscure science fundae and then add a hit counter. Or I could just continue goofing around in this vein.

Let me think about it for a moment.

*Moment*

Yes, henceforth this blog shall (not) have an air of misrepresentation to it.

But for the moment, let us deal with this.

A lotta folks are out in India at this moment. I think I wanna be in India too. It is the Swades song, I swear, that is talking. Partha claims Biryani was never better. And that he is burping everytime he tried exclaiming at Ponting's ill fated pull shots. Bugger must be going mwahaha again!! Diksha.. I think I miss her. I ll miss her more, when she gets hitched soon. At this point, I would like to introduce Diksha Sen to a few uninitiated. A woman, who had/has the unfortunate disapprobation of allegedly being my girlfriend. A very fabricated and untrue thought. On this personal platform of mine, let me put the speculation to rest. NO!! Not her. Now, it is the insomnia talking.

That reminds me,there's this song playing around in the room.. David Guetta's 'Love Don't Let Me Go..' which is undoubtedly the second most overrated song ever. For the record.


Wait.. I think I feel it coming. One sec..

Yaw..

Yawwwwn..

About time.

Ciao.

5 Comments:

Blogger ADR said...

undoubtedly the second most overrated song ever. For the record.

and the first?

7:48 PM  
Blogger Sharad Ragas said...

.. haha, it was never made. :p

Nevermind that expression, it's a random thing I always say.. second most favorite movie, second most beautiful place.. blah blah.. I think I give room for future prospects =)

12:20 AM  
Blogger P said...

dude! how was the australian experience and all?? and what the hell happened in the second test man??? and what the hell is happening the first test man!!!!

6:48 PM  
Blogger Thetis said...

awwwwwwww.... i miss u too. but be warned if the marriage thing does not work i am coming right back to haunt u :))

7:54 PM  
Blogger Sharad Ragas said...

@Partha: Dude, you gotta come back soon, I ve got some stories to tell you or what.. anyway, no blogs on my travel as long as you don't do something about it on your blog =) Reg the second test.. do NOT friggin talk about it.. they had Flintoff's face on the front page the following day.. SOBBING!!

@Diksha: Ahem!! This is where we stop flirting.. NOW!! :p Shut up and go get married -chup chap- and send me the tickets along with the invitation na baap?? C'mon, eh?

5:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home