Sunday, April 25, 2010

the sun's out..

.. the grass is green, the flowers yellow and the sky behind painted perfect blue; all the colours seem right. the air around is warm enough to carry the right tune along. in light and in fact.. i find myself grabbing onto images of days of my life - though regular and existent, i fear their fleet. as man gets older, much i like do everyday, a sense of permanence keeps fading in and out of consciousness. as aware as i am, of the fact that nothing lasts.. i am hit by something like a mere stroke of greed, an anxious moment of selfishness that if the world permits.. for me, to have this to be held in more than just my present.. i would like that to be had.

sometimes i wish i were more than just a man. i wish i had more than just wishes.

and words.

4 Comments:

Anonymous adr said...

"be held in more than just my present"
aren't memories about just that?
They don't have to be always brushed aside as pointless and colored with the cold word - past. No?

1:03 PM  
Blogger Sharad Ragas said...

I agree to what you say. But I was merely expressing my concern that the todays eventually change into yesterdays, which.. let's face it - are/would be no longer be in existence. And much to our chagrin, it's not the same. =)

6:33 PM  
Anonymous Partha said...

That's a beautiful track :)

4:33 PM  
Blogger Sharad Ragas said...

I agree Partha. Got the album recently. Good spring album. =)

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home