Saturday, November 28, 2009

and if i twittered.. (i would punctuate, of course)

RT @abbeyo Good quiz man!
4:44 PM November 28 from web in reply to abbeyo

I think I just killed a banana.
4:06 PM November 28 from Echofon

I am reading a book. It is called - A Hat Full of Sky.
2:28 PM November 28 from Echofon

I think I should stop making fun of technology and go read a book. (P.S. Google Wave sucks.)
2:09 PM November 28 from Tweetie

Just received a VERY early Christmas packet post.
1:40 PM November 28 from Tweetie

Should check this out http://ow.le.he/kIa-bAp \m/
1:21 PM November 28 from web

His excellency @neilhimself
1:14 PM November 28 from web

Should I call her and apologise, you think?
12:41 PM November 28 from Tweetie

Oh, I think I ll stay home today and watch some sardonic British comedy.
11:57 AM November 28 from Tweetie

Having tomato juice and chocolate for breakfast.
10:45 AM November 28 from Tweetie


---

hence, i don't.

5 Comments:

Anonymous ravptor said...

U said it... I don't understand how this became so big. I have no clue what this achieves, this twitter!

5:38 PM  
Blogger Sharad Ragas said...

I think Twitter is a great networking tool, which has been catching the fancy of the working demographic more fashionably recently. I can see its appeal especially when you see how easy it is to check what anyone from Shashi Tharoor to Barkha Dutta to (one's office ka boss) is upto, in the immediate timescale. Very American!

I still dont like it. =)

5:58 PM  
Blogger ADR said...

I have a twitter account that's lying idle since ages. Haven't gotten around to using it yet.

5:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's something unIndian about it!

11:30 PM  
Blogger Sharad Ragas said...

@Vijay: I, in fact thing Twitter/Facebook are quite Indian. The continual need to share lil tidbits of one's life and the curiosity about others' is as Indian as it gets, no? =) When you compare it with the rather reserved lives of the Germans?

12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home