Monday, January 14, 2008

Completely, totally, utterly and absolutely BEWARSE today

I did not want to do something terribly useful today, for that would be a sinfully damned act on a beautiful day like today. Instead, I spent the entire day walking on the grass without my shoes on and now wish to write about something visually intermittent yet tremendously categorical in this state of conspicuous bliss.

As that could be a hard thing to do, let's settle for this,

1. I search Youtube.com for a good video.
2. Embed it on the blog.
3. Watch it a million times before I say 'haikarambaa, let's get a life'.

Kapish?



This is the best movie ever made, and I say this with the immediate passion and zeal of that kid who spammed IMDB with votes for Harry Potter.

3 Comments:

Blogger ravptor said...

I agree...

...and now; enti adi - cheppulu lekunda gaddi lo... chi chi... Rome lo roman ani sameta, france lonu, germany lonu kadu...

3:49 AM  
Blogger Sharad Ragas said...

Gaddi ekkadidaina.. kaallu manave kada. =)

11:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home