Thursday, March 15, 2007

A conversation with the "intelligent" man

me: i think i have a great decision to make tonite
p: aha
me: my friends have brought tickets to "the namesake" .. but i have a class now
p: dude!
me: i am contemplating
p: class will be there always, if not this quarter next
me: hehe.. no man.. i also have to prepare a presentation "while listening to the class"
p: ah

(15 minutes later)

me: hehe. anyway.. it has come that time.. when need arises for me to leave
p: for class... or for movie?
me: to attend the class.. sigh
p: cha unfair life
me: very very
p: this is called attending class for namesake!!

2 Comments:

Blogger vigbert said...

very unfair this...
u do namesake research in ger/swtz
and i do namesake work and nothing i get :(

4:27 AM  
Blogger Sharad Ragas said...

Mwahaha!!

If it is any consolation, I am sure you ll get married before me.. for your so called namesake work. =p

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home