Wednesday, July 26, 2006

And then through the babble..

If I may be permitted a personal word, I would like to state that I tend to think of this blog as a potential collection of absurd and circuitous ramblings written in the heart of the night, after witnessing the moon midst clouds refuse to turn away the dark thoughts I carry in decrepitude.

For all the gentle folk, who nod in reflection, I humbly remind you..

Yes, this is me
so you, don't have to be.








Ha!!
Not really. I was just playing.

I actually intend to talk about blood sucking squirrels, wombats, critically ill comitatus soldiers, formulaic poetry and green house effect.

Or not.


P.S. Sorry. Am really bored. And am not able to sleep. Hence the twaddling. I ll give you a better post tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Blogger vigbert said...

peddalu anduke annaru...

" cheppe vaadiki arthamayinadi , vine vaadiki artham kaanidi vyavahaaram , cheppevaadiki vinevaadiki iddariki artham kaanidi vedantham"

special thanks to all india radio.

7:45 AM  
Blogger Chaitanya said...

You and greenhouse effect! Hmmm interesting...

7:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home